Translate

22 May 2012

30 Day Summer Shape Up, Day 2

It seems the focus of today's post has become finding time in your day to exercise.  When I started this day, I imagined it would turn out quite differently, but life intervened as it often does. So the question becomes: What does one consider truly important?

I often hear people say they just can't find time in their day to work out.  I've said it.  But how many of us that go around saying this will spend a couple of hours on the internet or watching TV?  The bottom line is you make time for what you want to, and if your health matters to you then you'll find the time.

Tonight I'll be hitting the cross trainer before I set about making dinner and that will be the day's effort.  I hope some of you reading this have joined me in this challenge.  If not, it isn't too late to start!  You can sign up here:

http://link.huffingtonpost.com/join/30daysummershapeup

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check
    it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and great design.
    my website :: Free Adult Dating

    ReplyDelete