Translate

23 May 2012

30 Day Summer Shape Up, Day 3

I thought I should incorporate some strength training into this challenge since that's an area of exercise I tend to skip over.  After yesterday's post, I got to thinking that I couldn't find a good reason to keep putting that off.  So this morning as I was going through my my Twitter feed I found a post that asked an intriguing question.  How many pushups should you be able to do??  I've always considered myself as having poor upper body strength, so I thought I would find out.  I borrowed Sarah Klein's 20 pushups as a starting point, figured I'd see how I did with that.

I did much better than I thought I would!

I was pleasantly surprised.  I also really liked the site this came from, it's worth the look around.


Also, I'm liking the first-thing-in-the-morning fitness effort.  I think that's something I want to explore further.  I'm going to try to something different for every day of this challenge.  I'm not really sure how that will work out, but I'm going to give it my best shot.  Everyone have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment