Translate

03 June 2012

30 Day Summer Shape Up, Two weeks!!

Most women want a better bustline, but not every one of them has the financial resources and/or the inclination to get surgical enhancements.  The free and natural solution?  Work your pecs and your upper back.  So I set about finding good exercises for women targeting this area.  I stumbled upon this:


I found a lot more than I bargained for - in a good way!  When I was searching Netflix for exercise videos, it completely slipped my mind that I could search on YouTube for the same.  Talk about endless options.  These exercises are challenging, with easier or more difficult modifications.  She doesn't count out every rep with you like almost every other workout video on the planet, so you're on your honor.  No cheating!  The move where you start in the "swan dive" position was a little too much for me.  I had to cut it down to half a set on each side.  I'm looking forward to when I can manage all the difficult mods.  Happy Sunday, everyone.  Two weeks down, two to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment