Translate

17 June 2012

30 Day Summer Shape Up, Four weeks!!!!

Yesterday and today I had major housecleaning to do that's been neglected since I moved here, and I dare anyone not to count that as as worthy "sweat into summer" activities, because I was busy with it for hours both days and drenched in sweat when I finished.

I'm happy that I decided to keep this blog because it really made me keep my goals in focus, but the last week or so I've had anxiety about finding interesting material to write about every day.  I feel like I've been repeating myself for a while.  These feelings are valid and worth acknowledging.  I'll just be glad when this is over in two days and I can go back to blogging about what I like instead of filling a requirement daily.  It's quite likely I'll still exercise daily as I've come to grow fond of spending that time improving my health.



Two more days people.  I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment