Translate

11 June 2012

30 Day Summer Shape Up, Day 22

I downloaded several fitness apps to my Android phone last night.  One simply called "Workout Videos for Women" (available for free in the Google Play store) basically does what I've been doing for about half of this challenge.  The app is ad supported, but not in a terribly annoying way.  There are tabs for different types of exercises.  My choice today was this video:


It was a good workout, but I probably would have liked it better if the video hadn't stalled on me every minute or so.  I have an excellent wi-fi connection here.  Maybe the site was just overloaded.  I'll be playing with other fitness apps I just acquired and sharing results here over the next few days.  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to take updated from newest information.
    Feel free to surf my homepage ... bicycle lubrication

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing my website! I'm glad you've found it to be informative.

      Delete